TRIPAWDS: Home to 14574 Members and 1242 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

Hurricane Rosie

Oh my dog…..ocean
March 18, 2010, 6:20 pm
Filed under: milestones,trips

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

Foster moms wokes us up early todays and packed all our lake toys so I gots real excited about it, then we were in the car for so long I fells asleep agin and whens I woke up, we were at the biggest lakes I ever seen!!!! Moms calls it the pasifics. I calls it awesome.

Moms also says that this pic of me is the definitions of ‘monkeybutt’ and so mines is the best.

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

6 Comments so far

1.    GoldenMomma 03.18.10 @ 6:33 pm

awe… rosie. you have such a great foster mom and you are such an inspiration to me… hope i can do all the awesome things you can when i get big!!!!

2.    Carmen (Catie's Mom) 03.18.10 @ 7:02 pm

Rosie, you really get around. Lakes and snow and ocean beaches!

I know I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again, you are simply adorable!

3.    majorbubbatank 03.18.10 @ 8:50 pm

You have a very cute monkey butt, Rosie.

Major

4.    wyattraydawg 03.18.10 @ 10:45 pm

Rosie that beach looks RAD! Where is it? Carmel? Northern CA?

You sure do give Monkey Butt some competition! And you’re lookin’ migggggghty tall next to those full grown pups. Wow!

5.    janeothejungle 03.19.10 @ 7:17 am

Hey Wyatt, it’s Carmel. You are good.

6.    cometdog 03.19.10 @ 11:49 am

There are cute monkeybutts and then there are ugly monkeybutts! I am the expert on judging monkeybutts because I have an ugly monkeybutt living in my house!
    Rosie, you have a cute monkeybutt!

Comet

Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Hurricane Rosie is brought to you by Tripawds.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!